Make your own event unique and magical by hiring a pony!
MINI ROSETTE COURSE
Mini Rossette Course!
- Suitable for Beginners and Just Off The Lead Riders
- Suitable for aged 4-8 year olds
- Every Sunday or Saturday
- Mini Rosette Course – £160 (8 weeks).
We have so many ‘mini’ riders that are horse mad, we have decided to provide a ‘specially designed’ course that will encourage your little one to understand the importance of being safe around ponies as well as learning to ride correctly. This course will be made up 30 min safety & care management sessions and a 30 min progressive riding lesson. The course will last for approximately 8 weeks and will take place on weekends. On completion of the course, all members will received a special rosette and certificate in recognition of passing the course. Please note a parent is required to lead if their child is a beginner.
Items that will be covered include:
- Stable Management Categories
- How to be safe around a pony
- How to lead a pony
- How to put a head collar on a pony
- How to put a pony in a stable
- How to turn a pony out into the field
- How to feed a pony
- How to Groom a pony
- How to pick out a pony’s foot
- Riding Categories
- Mounting & Dismounting
- Start, Stop & Steer
- Changes of Rein
- Rising Trot
- Sitting Trot
- Circles –Walk
- Walk & Trot No Stirrups
- Trot Diagonals